Mobility Hero Contest

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Super Contributor II

January Mobility Hero Contest

tile.mobility-hero.pngAre you good at creating technical tutorials for wireless networking, access security or mobile devices? Do you like helping others and teaching them how to accomplish engineering tasks around mobility? If so then enter our Mobility Hero Contest! 

Easy as 1,2,3

1. Create a new message in one of the technology discussion groups, under Discuss.

2. Type your tutorial with pictures / screenshots. You can also embed a video.

3. Include “Jan14-Tutorial” in your post title

Contest Award

The author of the tutorial with the most kudos received will win an Aruba Instant 802.11ac access point, IAP-225. The top three tutorials and their creators will be featured in the next Airheads Newsletter. If you are unable to receive the gift due to company restrictions you could always give it to someone you choose.

Top Prize

@Constantin  Performing a Remote WiFi Survey With 40 Kudos!

2nd

@slickers Working “DERIVATION ROLE” for DOMAIN and PERSONAL workstation without CPPM With 29 Kudos.

3rd

@NightShade1 Airwave Root password recovery With 23 Kudos.

Other Entries...

Aruba Controller Password Reset

Link Aggregation (LACP) on Aruba Controller

Increase diskspace on Airwave running on VMware

AP Provisioning via GUI for Aruba Controller

Internal Captive Portal with automatic guest auth and redirect to welcome page

Running CLI commands remotely using Perl

Beginners Guide to CLI Troubleshooting

Contest Rules

Mobility Hero Contest for this month starts at 5am PST on January 6th, and ends at 9pm PST on January  31st. For terms & conditions, please see attached. We kindly ask that you do not give kudos to a single entry under the guise of multiple accounts. Any abuse will result in immediate disqualification. The Amount of Kudos counted will be the amount of Kudos givinIf the tutorial has 40 Kudos... then the post will receive 40 Kudos towards the contestIf you impress someone with a Kudo weight of 3... you receive 3 Kudos.

Sean Rynearson
29 REPLIES
Frequent Contributor I

Re: January Mobility Hero Contest

Hi

Just noticed it going through the terms and Conditions (the PDF) -- the winner notification is said to take place 8th of Jan 2013.... I think that is going to be a bit dificult without a time machine    :)

Super Contributor II

Thanks. Fixed the terms and conditions. 

Thanks for the two contest entries!

Sean Rynearson

Here is mine

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Unified-Wired-Wireless-Access/Tutorial-Airwave-Root-password-recovery-Jan14-Tutorial/m-p/130667

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp

Here is mine

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Aruba-Instant-Cloud-Wi-Fi/Increase-diskspace-on-Airwave-running-on-VMware-Jan14-Tutorial/td-p/130739

Pasquale Monardo | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACMP
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]

Frequent Contributor II

Here is my Tutorial:

How to create a custom Internal Captive Portal for automatic guest login and automatic redirect to the welcome page.

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/Internal-Captive-Portal-with-automatic-guest-auth-and-redirect/td-p/131299

-----------------------------------
-ACMX #352-
Remember to Kudo if a post helped you! || Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post!
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: