Mobility Hero Contest

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Chief Airhead
October Mobility Hero Contest
[ Edited ]

#MHC.pngLet’s see your tutorial skills. For October we are going back to a no topic contest. Are you good at creating technical tutorials for wireless networking, access security or mobile devices? Do you like helping others and teaching them how to accomplish engineering tasks around mobility? If so then enter our Mobility Hero Contest! 

Easy as 1,2,3

1. Create a new message in one of the technology discussion groups, under Discuss.

2. Type your submission, with or without pictures / screenshots. You can also embed a video.

3. Include “October-MHC” in your post title

Contest Award

Winner will receive 1x 7005 controller, 1x IAP225, and 1x IAP205. The top three tutorials and their creators will be featured in the next Airheads Newsletter. If you are unable to receive the gift due to company restrictions you could always give it to someone you choose.

Contest Rules

Mobility Hero Contest for this month starts at 5am PST on October 1st, and ends at 9pm PST on October 31st. For terms & conditions, please see attached. Selection of winners will be a two-step process: a combination of the Kudos on the Airheads Community and thorough final selection by the judging panel who will look at the accuracy and quality of the article.   We kindly ask that you do not give kudos to a single entry under the guise of multiple accounts. Any abuse will result in immediate disqualification.

The amount of kudos counted will be the amount of kudos given. If the tutorial has 40 kudos... then the post will receive 40 kudos towards the contest. If you impress someone with a kudo weight of 3... you receive 3 kudos.

Contest entries:

Sean Rynearson | Chief Airhead
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
MVP
Re: October Mobility Hero Contest
[ Edited ]

*updated with new URL (third times a charm?)

Added a guide/tutorial for Clearpass and facebook social-login.

Tutorial Clearpass Social Login - october-MHC

Edit.. I've only added it as pdf as the other two posts with the content in the post was just removed from the forum.

Regards
John Solberg

-ACMX #316 :: ACCP-
Intelecom - Norway
----------------------------
Remember to Kudo if a post helped you! || Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post!
MVP
link doesn't work :(
Pasquale Monardo | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACMP
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]
MVP

Think I'll try to post it again and see if I have more luck this time.

Regards
John Solberg

Intelecom - Norway
Remember to Kudo if a post helped you! || Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post!
MVP

Still doesn't work.. It was listed a few minutes and then it was gone again..

Screenshot of the post from my end.. What the heck is going on?

06.10.png

Regards
John Solberg

Intelecom - Norway
MVP
works now
Pasquale Monardo | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACMP
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]
Frequent Contributor II

this is my guide

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/Clearpass-User-and-Device-custom-limit-October-MHC/td-p/207961

Andrea Consadori
ACMP 5.0 and 6.3

-- Found something helpful, important, or cool? Click the Kudos Star in a post.
-- Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post.
MVP

Hi Sean,

Here's a link to my post, "How-to: Machine AND User Authentication in Windows with Clearpass october-mhc," in the AAA, NAC, Guest Access & BYOD forum:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/How-to-Machine-AND-User-Authentication-in-Windows-with-Clearpass/m-p/208471

Thanks!

-Mike

Occasional Contributor I
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: