This could have to do with a very large number of IDS traps being received by AMP and retained in history.
Possible Solution 1: Decrease Historical Data Retention Period
- Go to the AMP Setup | General page
- Under the Historical Data Retention section change the setting for "Traps from Managed Devices"
- Reduce the number of days
Possible Solution 2: Disable Traps for a Particular Group
- Go to the Groups | Basic page
- Under the Cisco Airespace section click on the link for "Configure SNMP Trap Controls"
- Under the 802.11 Security Traps section, uncheck IDS Signature Attack (this disables IDS traps being received from controllers in this Group)