Symptoms of poorly scaled sites include:
- Coverage area for an AP is to great or too small.
- When you drag on AP onto the canvas, the entire site changes color (because AWSP shows that the AP's range of coverage is the entire site and beyond).
- Errors when posting sites to AMP: "Wireless Site Plan experienced a problem. See logfile for more details."
To change the scale:
1. Drag the Scale Change Tool onto the canvas then size it to fit a known dimension. For this example I've set it the length of a 25-foot wall.
2. In the Dimension Window on the Left, define the scale of the wall.
See attached document for a detailed example.