We have listed few versions or model types of few non Aruba devices, like Cisco, Motorala, HP etc. in the supported infrastructure devices guide, for those listed devices, we will mentioned that we have tested and QA'ed.
For those devices, we have basic monitoring support. Typically when the AirWave team adds this level of support, it includes things like:
- User monitoring data, like when they connected, what's their username, ssid, bandwidth.
- Network monitoring data, including real-time and historical bandwidth and user count metrics.
- Rogue detection and classification using our customizable rules.
- VisualRF heatmaps and user + rogue location
- Triggers and Alerts
What's not included:
- Configuration management and auditing
- Application specific features like AppRF and UCC
- Advanced wireless features like health, channel utilization, goodput
we have had customers asking this question often, hope this helps.