04-29-2016 07:02 AM - edited 04-29-2016 07:04 AM
I have a problem with the configuration for a Virtual Controller (IAP) via Airwave.
- IAP is brought online
- IAP gets IP and the Airwave IP with org string via DHCP
- IAP with VC shows up in AirWave under 'new devices' (gets approved and added to folder/group based on Activate profile)
- A previously created template is pushed to the IAP/VC
- The VC should get a specific IP in the network, defined by "virtual-controller-ip %ip_address_a_b_c%.100" - I would expect, that the VC have afterwards an ip like 192.168.1.100
- I get the following error in the system event log: "Virtual Controller IP should be configured before set dynamic-radius-proxy in template. Please configure LAN IP Address in Manage page."
-> In the AP configuration is no virtual-controller-ip set.
- I set the VC IP manually and the configuration status is goo
Do I misunderstand how the variable "virtual-controller-ip %ip_address_a_b_c%.XY" in the templates works?
The Airwave is running the version 126.96.36.199 and the IAP have the latest firmware (188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206_53944)
P.S. sorry for my bad english :)