Network Management

Occasional Contributor II

AirWave Global GROUP

HI

I noticed that on Airwave there was the notion of GLOBAL GROUP, to which subgroups could be assigned, thus creating a hierarchy between these groups,

This means that the subgroups inherit the properties of the GLOBAL GROUP to which they belong !!
What is the scope of this inheritance, example RADIUS server, SSIDs,

Have you got  examples or an explanatory doc

Thanks
Aruba Employee

Re: AirWave Global GROUP

Hi,

We have Global and subscriber group which is used to manage and push the configuraiton to devices.

Using Global group we could manage the configuraiton changes, if we make any template configuration changes in Global group and click apply, this will autmotically get pushed to subscriber groups.

All configuration changes need to be done from Global Group only and also we can not add devices to Global Group. We can add gloden template to Global group and edit the configration, this config change will be get pushed to all subscriber groups which have devices added.

Regards,

Pavan

If my post addresses your query give kudos:)

thanks for your answer, does we need to use only Templates or is it possible to manage subscriber group by using GUI

Aruba Employee

Only template support is availabe in Global and subscriber group mode.

Regards,

Pavan

Thanks for the answers

Is it possible to Modify subscriber group to push spécifics configurations ?

regards

Aruba Employee

Hi,

Yes, we could do for that we need to enable the template check box in Global group template page.

ALE.PNG

Regars,

Pavan

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: