Network Management

last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

AirWave Master Console Documentation

This thread has been viewed 6 times
  • 1.  AirWave Master Console Documentation

Posted Apr 05, 2014 05:46 PM

I'm looking for architect, design, and configuration documentation for AirWave master consoles. Does anyone have a link they can share? I've only been able to find vague references in case studies and the data sheet.

• 2.  RE: AirWave Master Console Documentation

Posted Apr 06, 2014 10:38 AM
    You can look over the best practices for AirWave. This link provides the location of the various docs and release notes
    http://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/EntryId/4823/Default.aspx

Also, if you're stuck on something I'd suggest to open a TAC and request for a web session to assist you. I learned a lot from reading the docs then modifying it to the business needs, the TAC assisted immensely, and found similar cases that the Airheads community was experiencing and how they were able to find a resolution.

Hope that helps!

• 3.  RE: AirWave Master Console Documentation

Posted Apr 06, 2014 03:58 PM

Thanks. I've looked through the best practices and user guides. The user guide has a couple of paragraphs on the subject, but no architecture or design references.

• 4.  RE: AirWave Master Console Documentation

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 06, 2014 10:42 AM
    Keep in mind that the AirWave topology is going to change significantly version 8 which is due out in a matter of weeks.

• 5.  RE: AirWave Master Console Documentation

Posted Apr 06, 2014 03:59 PM

I've heard that several times, but no real details on it. How does the topology change in version 8?

• 6.  RE: AirWave Master Console Documentation

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 06, 2014 07:11 PM
    You should contact your Aruba SE for that information.