Network Management

Occasional Contributor II

AirWave PCI v3 Compliance

I heard from a customer that beginning next year, there will be new PCI standards released that must be met within the next few years. So I was wondering if AirWave software updates will proactively meet the new standards for PCI v3.

MVP

Re: AirWave PCI v3 Compliance

We are of the opinion that the reports from Airwave will meet the requirement, and I'll be testing that theory at our gap-assessment in a little over a week from now.

Whish us luck, and I'll report the results of my discussion with our QSA.

--Matthew

if I've helped, please give kudos
if I've provided a solution, please mark the solution so others can find it
Contributor II

Is there any news on this? The latest Airwave only mentions v2 in its reporting.

Cheers

Contributor II

Is there any news on this? The latest Airwave only mentions v2 in its reporting.

Cheers

The changes for PCI v3 are being investigated.  If there are any changes to be made, they will most likely be included in AirWave 8.2.  For tracking purposes, you can use US11866 to track the status through TAC.

Rob Gin
Senior QA Engineer - Network Services
Aruba Networks, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
MVP

I forgot to report:

Our assessor was actually quite impressed. Specifically with the configuration monitoring/control and the RAPIDS detail level. (In answering questions for him, I find that I need to take the time to learn better how Airwave and the iAP make their decisions)

He especially liked when I showed him where his phone and laptop were on the VisualRF map inset into the client detail page.

--Matthew

if I've helped, please give kudos
if I've provided a solution, please mark the solution so others can find it
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: