Network Management

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

AirWave VA download from where?

This thread has been viewed 31 times
  • 1.  AirWave VA download from where?

Posted Oct 02, 2017 07:32 PM
      |   view attached

Hi!

I would like to know from where can I download the AirWave virtual appliance ovf files?

As datasheet states, the part number of virtual appliance is JZ076AAE, but I can't find downloadable content for that product at HPE Networking Product Support Center.

Thanks!

• 2.  RE: AirWave VA download from where?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 02, 2017 09:16 PM

• 3.  RE: AirWave VA download from where?

Posted Oct 03, 2017 03:40 AM

I can access downloads on that site until a couple of month ago. But now, I got an error message after login, states that:

Valid Service Contract Missing. Please contact Aruba support to resolve this issue.

I asked HPE local resources about this error message, and I got the answer no problem, this site is outdated, I should use HPE MyNetworking for downloads.

So I used that site, until now I can't find AirWave for download, that is my problem.

However we are HPE Platinum partners..

• 4.  RE: AirWave VA download from where?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 03, 2017 03:42 AM

It would be good to open a case with the Aruba welcome center so that they can check on this and find out what we are missing here.

• 5.  RE: AirWave VA download from where?
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 03, 2017 06:47 AM

The Airwave software is somewhat hidden in the My Networking portal:

https://h10145.www1.hpe.com/downloads/SoftwareReleases.aspx?ProductNumber=JW553-EVALS

You can start with the eval package and activate the software with a valid licences key. Please keep in mind that you need a valid care pack or a valid evaluation registration ID to access the software. It is not possible to get the installation file without that information. 

Best regards,

Michael

• 6.  RE: AirWave VA download from where?

Posted Oct 03, 2017 11:09 AM

I got a valid ID from HPE, I could download it.

Thanks! :)