Network Management

Occasional Contributor II

AirWave VA download from where?

Hi!

I would like to know from where can I download the AirWave virtual appliance ovf files?

As datasheet states, the part number of virtual appliance is JZ076AAE, but I can't find downloadable content for that product at HPE Networking Product Support Center.

Thanks!

Aruba Employee

Re: AirWave VA download from where?

Hi,

Could you try the below link,

https://support.arubanetworks.com/DownloadSoftware/tabid/75/DMXModule/510/Default.aspx?EntryId=4818

Regards,
Vishnu
If my post helped you, don't forget to give kudos ;)

I can access downloads on that site until a couple of month ago. But now, I got an error message after login, states that:

Valid Service Contract Missing. Please contact Aruba support to resolve this issue.

I asked HPE local resources about this error message, and I got the answer no problem, this site is outdated, I should use HPE MyNetworking for downloads.

So I used that site, until now I can't find AirWave for download, that is my problem.

However we are HPE Platinum partners..

Aruba Employee

It would be good to open a case with the Aruba welcome center so that they can check on this and find out what we are missing here.

Regards,
Vishnu
If my post helped you, don't forget to give kudos ;)
New Contributor

The Airwave software is somewhat hidden in the My Networking portal:

https://h10145.www1.hpe.com/downloads/SoftwareReleases.aspx?ProductNumber=JW553-EVALS

You can start with the eval package and activate the software with a valid licences key. Please keep in mind that you need a valid care pack or a valid evaluation registration ID to access the software. It is not possible to get the installation file without that information. 

Best regards,

Michael

I got a valid ID from HPE, I could download it.

Thanks! :)

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: