Network Management

New Contributor

Airware Web Very Slow

Recently use Airware  Web  Very Slow  

the memory using very hight ,but use top command  process max only use 2x&

Regular Contributor I

Re: Airware Web Very Slow

Hi

Did you size the server with the sizing tool for AirWave?

Did you install more devices into airwave recently?

Hope it helps

Cheers, Frank
Aruba Partner Ambassador| AMFX#22| ACCX#613| ACMX#733| ACDX#744

If you like my posts, kudo's are welcome. If it solves your problem, please click 'Accept as Solution'
New Contributor

Now i have 62 Device 

The VM Size : 1 Core 2 thread /with 5GB Ram

That's even smaller than the VMs I run in the lab!  Our minimum setup in the lab is the same as the minimum for the OVA image that we provide, which is 4 core, 8 GB RAM, 60 GB disk (if VM, thin provision, and make use of snapshots).  We don't perform any performance tests against smaller setups.

Rob Gin
Senior QA Engineer - Network Services
Aruba Networks, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Regular Contributor I

Hi

Stick to the specs of the 1500 devices airwave even if it is a smaller deployment.

Cheers, Frank

If you like my posts, kudo's are welcome. If it solves your problem, please click 'Accept as Solution'
Contributor II

RE: Airware Web Very Slow

That link is to an older spec from 4 years ago.  The product has changed, there's new features that require more processing capabilities.  While you could follow the old sizing guide, it doesn't help much since it doesn't take into consideration the newer features like Traffic Analysis, Clarity Live, updated VisualRF algorithms, etc.

Rob Gin
Senior QA Engineer - Network Services
Aruba Networks, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Regular Contributor I

RE: Airware Web Very Slow

Hi

As the ASE airwave sizing calculator isn’t available anymore I would stick to the 1500 version from the 8.2.6 server sizing guide.

https://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Command/Core_Download/Default.aspx?EntryId=29748

Cheers, Frank

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: