Network Management

last person joined: 14 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave 8.2 Device list colum width?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Airwave 8.2 Device list colum width?

Posted Apr 15, 2016 09:52 AM
      |   view attached

I've upgraded to Airwave 8.2.0.1, and I like the "new" interface.

However, when looking at the "Device List" under "APs/Devices," the width of each column seems extremely wide. For example, I could easily enter the MAC address three times in the amount of space that the column takes on the screen. The colums all used to fit nicely on one page, but now I have to scroll right and left to see all the information in the view.

Is there a way to help eliminate some of this "whitespace" and get rid of the horizontal scrolling?

Screenshot example attached.

• 2.  RE: Airwave 8.2 Device list colum width?

Posted Apr 22, 2016 07:21 AM

Yes! The white space is comical!

white space.png

• 3.  RE: Airwave 8.2 Device list colum width?

Posted Jan 20, 2017 09:42 AM

Is there seriously still no solution for this issue?  Or has it been fixed in a recent update?  I used to have 8-10 columns of useful data in full view, and now I am forced to choose just 3 due to all of the wasted space.  

• 4.  RE: Airwave 8.2 Device list colum width?

Posted Jan 20, 2017 09:59 AM
    It's been so long, I totally forgot about posting this. I guess I just need to open a ticket with TAC?

• 5.  RE: Airwave 8.2 Device list colum width?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 23, 2017 04:09 PM

* post moved to Network Management topic

We've gotten similar requests.  All requests for this are being tracked as DE27871.  This is great feedback, and will make sure the product management team are aware.