Network Management

Frequent Contributor II

Airwave ISO Install

I'm attempting a new install of Airwave via ISO and I'm running into an error "Can't find file" when trying to boot from GRUB. I edited teh kernal and the initrd location to the /isolinux directory in the ISO and was able to install CentOS 6.2 but it appears to be a barebones install. There is no airwave script waiting for me. I poked around a bit and installed the airwave rpm from the Packages folder and rebooted and the script was there but the script failed after I set the date and time because make was not find. I'm guessing none of the packages were installed.

Does anyone have any tips for a fresh install? I'm going to start over tomorrow but was hoping for some advice before hand.

Thanks!

Rosie

Guru Elite

Re: Airwave ISO Install

How are you mounting the ISO?  Did you burn it to a CD?  Is it a USB CD?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Frequent Contributor II

I burned it to a DVD.

Guru Elite

is it a USB DVD?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Frequent Contributor II

No it's internal. Would it be possible to just install the files in the Packages folder and then run the amp-install command?

Frequent Contributor II

Not sure if I mentioned it but I was installing 7.7.9. and I couldn't download it from Chrome on a Windows 7 machine or a Mac runing Mavericks. I could in IE and Safari.

Here is the chrome error I was getting:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied</Message>
</Error>
Frequent Contributor II

I think I may have figured it out. I went home last night and tried it on a virtualbox and everything went smooth. This morning I switched from UEFI boot settings to BIOS and things look normal. I'll update here if I'm being overly optimistic.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: