Network Management

Contributor I

Airwave Reporting

Hi All

Any idea how i can combine couple of reports into one?

For example I want to combine CLIENT SESSION and NETWORK USAGE into One single report. Can this be done, if yes how please.

Thanks

Mahathma

Guru Elite

Re: Airwave Reporting

You can create a "Custom" report Definition and just drag the parts you want onto your new "Custom" Report:

airwave-report.png

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Colin,

There are mac-adrdresses at internal DB. I want to create a schedule; If a mac address inactive for 90 days, airwave alert to me. After this alert i want to delete this mac-address. How can i do that ?

Best Regards

Ersin

Hi,

You mean client mac address? Airwave will automatically purge inactive clients based on client historical retention setting in AMp Setup >General>Historical Data Retention>Inactive Client and VPN User Data (0-1500 days, zero disables): 

Set this value to 90 days, airwave on 91st day during nighlty maintaince delete all old inactive clients from database.

Regards,
Pavan
If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!

AirWave holds a comparison template, so you'd need to constantly import the template to update for comparison to the next day.  This behavior doesn't trend for a 90 day inactive mac.  You'll need to file a feature request for this in the innovation portal.

Rob Gin
Senior QA Engineer - Network Services
Aruba Networks, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company

@Pavan

I believe he's asking about purging the controllers internal db.  Not the AMP database.

Rob Gin

Hello Rob,

Yes you are right, i want to purge inactive mac-address on the controller's internal db. What is your advice for that?

Best Regards

The AirWave side doesn't currently process the internal db in a way to capture the 90 days of inactivity.  Let me ask around to see if there's a way to do it directly in the controller.

Rob Gin
Guru Elite

You cannot purge those values automatically.  You would have to remove them manually.

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Hi Colin,

How can i detect inactive users, can i take report ? Could you explain it please ?

Best Regards

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: