Network Management

Airwave - Run Custom Report (Lync)

I'd like to run a custom report that displays all Lync phone calls where the client DSCP is '0'.  This information is logged in the client detail section, but it's not available in the report definitions.  Is there any way to access the database directly and run queries against it for this info?

=======================================
If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users.

Re: Airwave - Run Custom Report (Lync)

it's not available in a UCC report? I don't have access to an airwave right now but I am unsure of the table name but maybe in client_historical_info?
Pasquale Monardo | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACMP
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]

I'll look again but I don't think so.

How do I got about accessing the table you described? Is there a tutorial
somewhere? I have limited DB experience.
=======================================
If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users.

odd I don't get notifications when I post through mobile app so I had no clue you wrote back.. it doesn't auto subscribe me. bug? I'm having a hard time logging into airheads from my computer the redirect doesn't work...I'll try and get you an answer soon
Pasquale Monardo | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACMP
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: