Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave Visual RF Planner suddenly is inaccessible and say try again ?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Airwave Visual RF Planner suddenly is inaccessible and say try again ?

Posted May 29, 2015 01:17 PM

Suddnly I wasn't able to access Visual RF on airwave and say some thing like try again later and when I checkd the system tab Visual RF is disabled ? so how to enable it? as anything I clikc on RF planner tab is not working

• 2.  RE: Airwave Visual RF Planner suddenly is inaccessible and say try again ?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 29, 2015 01:22 PM

airwave-enablevisualrf.png

• 3.  RE: Airwave Visual RF Planner suddenly is inaccessible and say try again ?

Posted May 29, 2015 01:25 PM

when I click on Setup it gives the error thats why I cant do it

• 4.  RE: Airwave Visual RF Planner suddenly is inaccessible and say try again ?

Posted May 30, 2015 09:04 AM
      |   view attached

Dears I keep getting this erroras attached

• 5.  RE: Airwave Visual RF Planner suddenly is inaccessible and say try again ?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 01, 2015 10:54 AM

If you're not able to start up VisualRF from VisualRF Setup, then that means there's probably another issue happening in the background.  If the problem is persisting, I suggest opening a support case so that a TAC engineer can help diagnose the issue.

What AMP version are you currently running?  (you should be running at least 8.0.8.1)

Any errors in /var/log/visualrf/visualrf.log?

• 6.  RE: Airwave Visual RF Planner suddenly is inaccessible and say try again ?
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 02, 2015 07:21 AM

For some reason the VisualRF has halted. You should get some indication as to why under System -> Status -> VisualRF Engine (link to log file)

I've encountered this when there wasn't enough memory available for the VisualRF process to start. Verify the amount under VisualRF -> Setup. If at default it's 512, so try adjusting to 768 or 1024.