Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave audit configurations in progress

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  Airwave audit configurations in progress

Posted Nov 01, 2017 03:31 PM
    Hello Everyone ,

We're facing configuration push issues while using a customed template that have been fetched from a working 2930 switch .

we first added the switch as monitor a only and we fetched the configuration from the same switch to the template.
    than we made changes in the template and we added variables..
    Only then we changed the opartion mode to "manage" read write and we try to audit the configuration on the same switch ..

Since then the configuration status is stuck on 'in progress' status.. (Device status "ok")

(There is ssh access from the airwave to the switch, for example the reboot command is working.)

Group configured to send for full configuration .

Any ideas?!

• 2.  RE: Airwave audit configurations in progress

Posted Nov 01, 2017 06:49 PM
    I would open a tac case as they can check the logs to see what is going on. If you audit the switch what happens? I've seen cases where the webui sticks with in progress but the changes have been pushed but this was with IAPs..

#AirheadsMobile

• 3.  RE: Airwave audit configurations in progress

Posted Nov 01, 2017 06:49 PM
    I would open a tac case as they can check the logs to see what is going on. If you audit the switch what happens? I've seen cases where the webui sticks with in progress but the changes have been pushed but this was with IAPs..

#AirheadsMobile

• 4.  RE: Airwave audit configurations in progress

Posted Sep 19, 2018 09:17 AM

Is there any solution in this case?

Could it fixed with a TAC-Case?

• 5.  RE: Airwave audit configurations in progress

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 20, 2018 08:54 AM

Hi,

We generally see in progress status, if configuration is not supported by Airwave/controller or due to performance issues.

Does server have enough resources allocated, you can try increase audit/config intervals in AMPSetup>Genearl>perfromance tab if intervals are set too low. Normal , we have to allocate half the available setting values.