Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Applying airwave license...?

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  Applying airwave license...?

Posted Mar 28, 2015 08:12 AM

{ "ERROR" : "The server has encountered an error while performing your request at Sat Mar 28 12:07:07 2015. Please look in error logs for more details."

Cant find these logs, gui dosnt realy go anywhere other than the license page... Ive followed the instructions on the Aruba site, and applied the key accordingly...  I have been issued with a Temp key, so that I can then proceed to ogenerate a perm key...

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Monitoring-Management-Location/Applying-Airwave-License-Key/ta-p/168970

Any ideas??

• 2.  RE: Applying airwave license...?

Posted Mar 29, 2015 11:38 PM
    Is there an "&" sign anywhere in your company name or in the license key? If so you have to edit the license key to "&"

I was getting the same error message and changed the license key under the company section to "&" and that fixed it.

• 3.  RE: Applying airwave license...?

Posted Mar 29, 2015 11:41 PM
    My first post was not correctly displayed, it was suppose to say,

Is there an & sign anywhere in your company name or in the license key? If so you have to edit the license key to &

I was getting the same error message and changed the license key under the company section to & and that fixed it.

• 4.  RE: Applying airwave license...?

Posted Mar 29, 2015 11:47 PM
    This won't let me write an ampersand sign. Again what I am trying to say is,

Is there an "ampersand" sign anywhere in your company name or in the license key? If so you have to edit the license key to '&' (ampersand+amp;)

• 5.  RE: Applying airwave license...?

Posted Mar 29, 2015 11:48 PM
    Ampersand+amp+;

• 6.  RE: Applying airwave license...?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 31, 2015 12:23 PM

Also, make sure the expires on date in the license is not like the one in the example (circa 2008).  License errors in AirWave should log to /var/log/httpd/error_log.  If the issue persists, support can work with you to generate a new eval key that works until you're ready for the permanent key.

• 7.  RE: Applying airwave license...?

Posted Apr 02, 2015 03:51 AM

Ended up getting a new key in the end, so at least is wasnt me being a numpty!

Cheers!