Network Management

last person joined: 10 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Network Management Tools

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  Aruba Network Management Tools

Posted Jul 18, 2018 06:41 AM

Hi guys, pretty new to aruba coming from a cisco background. Have been managing a new deployment for the last 6 months, done my ACMA and will be taking my ACMP before the end of the year.

We've had some pretty poor support from the company that installed the network. We were promised a solution that could centrally manage the switch config. i.e. We need to push configs out to all deployed switches (around 30 x 2930M)

What is the best tool for this? We were originally told OneView had this capability, however after deploying it today for our synergy's I see very little switch management in there. Is this possible through Airwave or Aruba Central instead?

All feedback welcome, apologies if posted in wrong topic. TIA

• 2.  RE: Aruba Network Management Tools

Posted Jul 18, 2018 09:19 AM
    You can use AirWave , Central or IMC (you can more features from IMC to manage the switches )

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

• 3.  RE: Aruba Network Management Tools

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 19, 2018 03:12 AM

You can use Airwave to Push configs out to all the deployed switches.

Attached the URL which will point to Airwave Switch Configuration Guide.

https://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Command/Core_Download/Default.aspx?EntryId=28951

Please refer Chapter 4 (HPE Aruba Switch Configuration) for more information about Switch Configuration.

Hope this will help your query.

Thanks,

Madankumar