Network Management

Occasional Contributor II

Can anyone please direct me to a procedure to convert a trial AirWave deployment to fully licensed?

Customer had previously installed a trial version of AirWave, and now I've been engaged to perform some wireless expansion at their location.  Part of their order includes a 200-device AirWave license.  I need to know the procedure to apply the license to the current AMP deployment.  I don't see the LICENSE tab on the interface that is normally there in a full version.  Will be using AirWave to push Instant AP configs, directed by Activate.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

Guru Elite

Re: Can anyone please direct me to a procedure to convert a trial AirWave deployment to fully licens

What version of AirWave?

Thanks,
Tim

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP

Re: Can anyone please direct me to a procedure to convert a trial AirWave deployment to fully licens

it's version 8.0.7.1.

thanks!

Guru Elite

Home> License> Add.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Unfortunately, that's the problem; the license option isn't there:AMP version.jpg

Guru Elite

Make sure you are logged in with root privileges.

license.png

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Guru Elite

It looks like you're not logged in as an administrator. Log in with the admin account.

Thanks,
Tim

Guru Elite

If you're not seeing the Licensing menu item on the home tab, then you should contact Aruba TAC.

Thanks,
Tim

Thanks a lot guys, didn't even cross my mind that these weren't admin creds (assumed they were).

Appreciate the super quick replies.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: