Network Management

MVP

ClientMatch events in Airwave 7.7.3

I currently have AOS6.3 installed on of our controllers and I would like see ClientMatch events in Airwave but I can't seem to find the Match event report in Airwave, do I need to have logging level debugging arm-user-debug enabled for that particular device or the debugging arm in order to be able to see these events

ReleaseNotesAirWave7.7.3.pdf - Adobe Reader_2013-08-07_08-11-33.png

Thanks

Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA

Re: ClientMatch events in Airwave 7.7.3

I'm going to show both ways in 1 screen shot...

client match report.jpg

If doing custom -> the options for client match are under the category 'Match Event'

If doing a canned report -> the options for a client match report are under the 'Match Event' report type

Rob Gin
Senior QA Engineer - Network Services
Aruba Networks, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
MVP

[ Edited ]

Thanks Rob,

It looks like the reason there's no Match events showing is because there hasn't been matching events since 8/4 and I added that controller yesterday:

(controller) #show ap arm client-match history
ARM Client match History
------------------------
Time of Change MAC Reason From (Radio/AP/Signal(dBm)) To (Radio/AP/Signal(dBm)) Status
-------------- --- ------ --------------------------- ------------------------- ------
2013-08-04 18:18:46 11:22:33:44:55:66 Sticky d8:c7:77:88:99:23/58.3.8-mas-deroy-second/-82 00:24:6c:44:55:66/58.3.4-mas-deroy-second/-63 Fail/00:24:

Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
sgg
New Contributor

We upgraded ro 6.3.1.4 this morning on one of our controllers.  When looking at client matching, I get data from the CLI. But in creating the report and running it for today, I get "No data to report!". What setting(s) am I missing?

Thanks,

-Shirl

clientmatchreport.jpg

Guru Elite

Do you have AMON enabled on your controller?  http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Community-Tribal-Knowledge-Base/Why-you-should-always-enable-AMON-on-your-Aruba-Controller-when/ta-p/72104

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Validated Reference Design Guides : http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Validated-Reference-Design/tkb-p/Aruba-VRDs
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: