Network Management

Occasional Contributor I

Creating New SSID and all - 6.4

HI Guys,

Could not find a easy enough document on this. I need to create a SSID for a group of APs. We have 4 SSID bradcasting now. 

Should I use the wizard - if yes, which one. 

And has some one a document that is simple and shows step by step on how to create a new SSID on 6.4.

Its been a while since we did this.

Regards,

Sheikh

Guru Elite

Re: Creating New SSID and all - 6.4

You should use the WLAN wizard to create a new SSID.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

Sure.

My wizard looks a bit different.

Wizard ->

AP

Controller

Campus Wlan

Remote AP

WIP

Airwave

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

It will be the Campus WLAN wizard for Capmus AP.

ACMA, ACMP, ACSA
If my post addresses your query, give kudos:)
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: