Network Management

New Contributor

DWG Import in Airwave 8.2.4

I'm setting up airwave visual and I was able to import DWG drawing that I have, but a couple of issues bring to a quite unacceptable layout:

- When a layer selection (among the steps) is shown, no matter which layer I select, all the layers are imported; maybe this is by design since identification of walls is for planning and have I to provide a simpler DWG?

- When DWG is imported the line thickness is huge and I see no way to change it so that the imported drawing is a mess in which it is quite impossible to undestand anything

Maybe the first is not a issue (but should be a desired feature) and importing only part of the layers in the dwg is not a feasible option, but the second seeems to be an issue that cannot be overcome ... or maybe have I to prepare a special DWG?

I have attached a couple of png with a part of the DWG file to be compared to the layout shown by Visual after importing that DWG

Re: DWG Import in Airwave 8.2.4

The DWG import in Airwave has limited control for complex files. What I do under these circumstances is use a DWG viewer where I can control layers, etc, create a screenshot from there to a PNG file and import that.

If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: