Network Management

Guest provisioning via Airwave - different users can see others guest accounts created

I'm looking at Airwave and being able to provision guest users on the wireless from there.

I have different users with the same role, but when when a user logs into Airwave, they can see other accounts created by different users.

Is there a way to restrict this so that when the guest provisioning user logs into Airwave, they can only see/delete users that only they have created?

Thanks

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACCX #817, ACMP, ACMX #294
Guru Elite

Re: Guest provisioning via Airwave - different users can see others guest accounts created

Michael_Clarke wrote:

I'm looking at Airwave and being able to provision guest users on the wireless from there.

I have different users with the same role, but when when a user logs into Airwave, they can see other accounts created by different users.

Is there a way to restrict this so that when the guest provisioning user logs into Airwave, they can only see/delete users that only they have created?

Thanks

You cannot do this with airwave...  You can certainly do this with Amigopod, or ClearPass Guest.

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Re: Guest provisioning via Airwave - different users can see others guest accounts created

ok, thanks Colin

:smileyhappy:

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACCX #817, ACMP, ACMX #294
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: