Network Management

New Contributor

How do De-Authenticate Users in Airwave

Hello everyone, I just install airwave today and my access points are all setup and working.  I have an issue though with de-authenticating clients.  I have checked and made sure that the "Allow disconnecting users while in monitor-only mode:" is set to yes, but I can't seem to kick a user off the network. 

I have RADIUS setup to a server 2012 R2 NPS setup with authentication working, but is there not a way to remove the user from the network using airwave 8.2.1?  I have found multiple posts about a de-authenticate button in the client details section, but I can't find/see it anywhere. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Guru Elite

Re: How do De-Authenticate Users in Airwave

We are taking a look at this.  The button does not seem to be there for me either...

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Are there any updates to this? 

Occasional Contributor II

Hi

Are there any news? Using AMP 8.2.4, WLC is in monitoring mode and the option in AMP Setup is set to yes (deuath clients in monitoring mode).

Best Regards

Marc

Aruba Employee

Hi

I am able to de-auth the client from client detail page, you need to expand the arrow the highlited to see complet detials.

ALE.PNG

Regards,

Pavan

If my post addresses your query give kudos:)

Occasional Contributor II

Nice! Found it :)

Here v8.2.4:

amp-8.2.4-deauthenticate-client

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: