Network Management

last person joined: 12 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

I want to configure Airwave 8 to send Emails and I have tried many times but didn't work?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  I want to configure Airwave 8 to send Emails and I have tried many times but didn't work?

Posted Mar 03, 2015 01:34 PM

Please I need your help in step by step on how to make Airwave send emails and note that our mail server is on the cloud not in our campus so how I will do this ?

• 2.  RE: I want to configure Airwave 8 to send Emails and I have tried many times but didn't work?

Posted Mar 03, 2015 05:50 PM
    Please advise if you don't get response from the community and i will write up a quick doc once i an back from airwave. It is very easy or you can call support

• 3.  RE: I want to configure Airwave 8 to send Emails and I have tried many times but didn't work?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 03, 2015 06:02 PM

As long as AirWave has a route to your mail server, you should be able to use the embedded mail server to send email.  One thing to check is that the mail server might reject emails if the internal address doesn't exist, so you may have to create an entry for say 'airwave@company.com'.  Logging wise, tail the /var/log/messages while trying to do the test send email from AMP Setup.