Network Management

New Contributor

Integrating Airwave with Active DIrectory through Freeradius

Hello community, basically what I am trying to do is authenticate wireless users in my network using active directory credentials. To achieve that, i am trying to conect an installed Airwave to Active Directory using Freeradius as the radius service.

I know there may be better solutions with other software, but I beg you to give me a hand if you can giving me some hindsights of how to conect these three together

Thank you in advance

Guru Elite

Re: Integrating Airwave with Active DIrectory through Freeradius

Integrating AD with Freeradius is one thing.

Integrating Airwave with Freeradius is another thing.  How do you want to integrate Airwave with Freeradius?

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
New Contributor

The end goal of this is for Airwave to use AD credentials to authenticate wireless users

#AirheadsMobile
Guru Elite

To Authenticate Wireless management users?  Airwave cannot authenticate wireless users.

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
New Contributor

Sorry, I meant to say that I want Airwave to connect to a radius server (in this case freeradius). Then I want freeradius to use active directory credentials to authenticate uses Since I am a bit new to this subject, maybe my ideas in the subject are still a little fuzzy

#AirheadsMobile
New Contributor

Sorry, I meant to say that I want Airwave to connect to a radius server (in this case freeradius). Then I want freeradius to use active directory credentials to authenticate uses Since I am a bit new to this subject, maybe my ideas in the subject are still a little fuzzy

#AirheadsMobile
Aruba Employee

Airwave is a network monitoring / management solution. You cannot authenticate network users against Airwave. For wireless user authentication against AD, probably you must use Clearpass.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: