Network Management

New Contributor

Monitoring ssids through airwave

Hi All,

Need to monitor the ssids configured in several aruba controllers in our campus through the airwave.Need to know is it possible to configure the alerts in the airwave like -if clients try connecting to a ssid and fails.The monitoring should be like if any ssid misbehaves or clients cannot connect to ssid we should get a alert in airwave which can trigger mail to me.Please suggest

MVP

Re: Monitoring ssids through airwave

[ Edited ]

Hi,

• If you are using using Radius in order to Auth your clients - u can trigger e-mail alert on any auth issue of client.
  • You also can build a trigger to notify u whenever users/client are suffering from low speeds/godhood.(it might give some idea regarding users that will suffer from connectivity issues)

Capture34243.PNG

Regarding to know if and how clients are using your ssid - u can build a report (hourly or daily)

SessionDatabyssid.PNG

That the way's that i was monitor my ssid/auth problem.

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************
Frequent Contributor II

kdisc - which of those options would work for question posted?  I don't see one specific to ssid's not working or clients not able to connect to a ssid.

MVP

[ Edited ]

Hi,
I Re-edit my answer,after reading his question,and as always i'm, trying to give as much tips and ideas - sometime users find a solution in one of my tips.

But thanks for fixing my mistake. (i answered to the post in a very late night :) and answered on auto-mode )

and also the guy wrote: "Please suggest"

have a lovely evening.

me

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************
Frequent Contributor II

No worries Carlos. I was just checking to see if you had a solution and I missed it in your original post.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: