04-07-2016 06:54 AM
I recently noticed two of my access points are depicted in a circle of different colour within the Airwave VisualRF. An example is shown below:
I am unable to find any explanation for this different colouring anywhere and was wondering if anyone could shed some light over it.
Please note that:
- The airwave version is 188.8.131.52
- The colours do not relate to the APs heatmap which is not being displayed in the above picture
- There is no information on the User Guide
- There doesn't seem to be any existing post or discussion on this matter in this forum
- Hovering the mouse over either icon does not show anything other than the AP name
- The mouse right-click option doesn't show anythin related to the different colour either.
04-07-2016 07:47 AM
Green means that the AP is up
Red/Orange means that the AP is down
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
04-07-2016 08:12 AM - edited 04-07-2016 08:13 AM
Thank you for your reply. While the (Instant) APs are actually up, Airwave lost the connectivity to them and, as such, marked them down.