Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Prime vs Airwave on Aruba Wireless

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Prime vs Airwave on Aruba Wireless

Posted Jul 31, 2014 02:58 PM

Anyone in this forum have the opportunity to have a go to see Cisco Prime in action verse Aruba Airwave? If yes, any differences between the 2?

• 2.  RE: Prime vs Airwave on Aruba Wireless

Posted Jul 31, 2014 05:53 PM

Airwave is a stable and well developed platform which really does its job well.

I've seen numerous problems with prime in terms of supported hardware, corrupted databases between firmware upgrade and instability.

even Cisco  generally don't speak well of prime because of the issues in the past.

• 3.  RE: Prime vs Airwave on Aruba Wireless

Posted Jul 31, 2014 11:52 PM

Thanks, I am checking if Aruba have a competitive "silver" bullet  information guide against Prime. Anyway hear that Prime can only do Cisco and Aruba and nothing else. Correct me if I am wrong.

• 4.  RE: Prime vs Airwave on Aruba Wireless

Posted Aug 02, 2014 06:54 PM
    I don't think one exists but I believe there's a webinar coming soon comparing the two. airwave is just great and monitors Cisco just great. more support in AMP 8 was added to Cisco.
    take a look to see for that webinar.it may help.

• 5.  RE: Prime vs Airwave on Aruba Wireless

Posted Aug 03, 2014 02:21 AM
    That is will be great. Will definitely go through the webinar. Thanks Pmonardo.