Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Problem with Airwave (IAP´s stuck at "Verifying" for a long time)

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  Problem with Airwave (IAP´s stuck at "Verifying" for a long time)

Posted Aug 25, 2016 04:30 AM
    Our Airwave is having this strange behaviour that although a config change is pushed to the IAP´s (i can see it if i ssh into a IAP) the IAP stays in stuck at "Verifying" for a long time. We have upgraded our Airwave to 8.0.11.2 to see if it would help with this problem (and to support the IAP OS version) but the behaviour is the same. We have a "lot" of objects (1500 vc/IAP) but our Airwave has also good specs and i dont see anything bad in the performance tab (lots of cpu/space left and I/O normal). So my question is if someone has had the same behaviour, if so how did you resolve it and also if there is a way (a log/command somewhere) that can help me troubleshoot it?

• 2.  RE: Problem with Airwave (IAP´s stuck at "Verifying" for a long time)

Posted Dec 14, 2017 12:14 PM

I am having the same problem, the configuration remains in the "verifying state", and i beleive that it doesn't let me configure my IAP cluster.

Has anyone found an answer to this problem yet? I'm working with the 8.2.5.1 version of airwave

• 3.  RE: Problem with Airwave (IAP´s stuck at "Verifying" for a long time)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 15, 2017 01:15 PM

Is there anything in the igc.log detailing what audit actions are being performed?  Is there a support case for this?  I can try to escalate if there's a case opened.

• 4.  RE: Problem with Airwave (IAP´s stuck at "Verifying" for a long time)

Posted Sep 18, 2018 04:01 AM

Hi,

looks like I´m having the same issue... how can we troubleshoot this it`s really frustrating when you don`t see anything what`s happening on the system itself...

• 5.  RE: Problem with Airwave (IAP´s stuck at "Verifying" for a long time)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 18, 2018 09:13 AM

The IGC process logs to /var/log/igc/igc.log.  You can see this log from System -> Status -> IGC.  If you're using templates instead of IGC, then try looking into the audit log or the config verifier log.  Beyond that, opening a support case would be the next step.