Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Reports generated showing EDT timezone

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Reports generated showing EDT timezone

Posted Apr 18, 2018 11:45 PM

Hi All,

Last week we upgraded our Airwave server from 8.2.1 to 8.2.6 and ever since then our reports are showing its timezone in EDT. I have manually set the timezone on the server to AEST. When I issue the date command it shows the correct date and time but the reports show up in EDT. 

Can you please guide me on where else should I be changing the timezone in? I previously did the change using the ampadmin logon. 

Thanks in advance for your assistance. 

Kanes.R

• 2.  RE: Reports generated showing EDT timezone
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 24, 2018 09:02 AM

Are you seeing current time in AEST in report defintion and also in system>performance page? If Yes the

Use the service command to start the rsyslog service.

# service rsyslog start

Use the chkconfig command to ensure the rsyslog service starts automatically in future.

# chkconfig rsyslog on

If issue still persist restart AMP services from System>Status page and check the status. Try open TAC ticket if above resolution does not fix the issue.

• 3.  RE: Reports generated showing EDT timezone

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 24, 2018 10:00 AM

In 8.2.6 code we have blocked CLI root access, you can try restart all the services from ampcli advanced menu or system>status page and check the status

• 4.  RE: Reports generated showing EDT timezone

Posted Apr 25, 2018 03:08 AM

Hi All,

I have managed to get this fixed after restarting the AMP services from the GUI. Sorry for the late update. 

Hi Pavan,

Thanks.