Network Management

Frequent Contributor II

System ExecUIQuery failed for 10.X.X.X: 500 Connect failed: con

I am seeing a large number of entries like this one in the event log on my APMs.

Can someone explain to me what this means? everything seems to be working fine but there are too many of these entries to ignore.

Wed May 25 14:46:57 2016SystemSystemExecUIQuery failed for 10.X.X.X: 500 Connect failed: connect: timeout; Operation now in progress.
Guru Elite

Re: System ExecUIQuery failed for 10.X.X.X: 500 Connect failed: con

What version of ArubaOS and what AP model?  

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Guru Elite

This error is typically when Airwave attempts to login to a controller but has incorrect credentials.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Frequent Contributor I

Did this ever get resolved?  I have the same problem

ExecUIQuery daemon is for getting PEF application and destination information from the controller when Airwave detects controller is bootstrapped and also for getting on demand clients information when preferred amon VS snmp is enabled.

If IP addresses in the events are of controllers? then, make sure provide correct credentials in manage page of the controller in Airwave.

Regards,

pavan

Regards,
Pavan
If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
Frequent Contributor I

Thanks Pavan. They are controllers. Is that because I have them set for monitor only mode?

Hi,

No, check whether controller credentials proivded in Airwave APs/Devcies>manage page is correct.

Regards,

Pavan

Regards,
Pavan
If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: