Network Management

Contributor II

User browsing report in Airwave

Hello everyone,

Is there a way to create a report in Airwave that lists the top 10 destinations visited by each user (or a custom number of users)? I'm currently using Radius to authenticate users in my WLAN, so I can see the info of each individual user, but there isn't a custom report that even comes close to what I would like.

The closest thing I could find was the AppRF report, but it lists only the top 3 applications (you can't even increase or decrease that number) that are most used.

Untitled picture.png

I did some research and couldn't find much info on this. If someone could tell me if it's possible or not to do this, it would be very helpful!

MVP

Re: User browsing report in Airwave

I'm not aware of any URL reporting from AP/Controller to Airwave, you'd want to monitor traffic at the edge from a proxy server or your firewall to get the URLs

--Matthew

if I've helped, please give kudos
if I've provided a solution, please mark the solution so others can find it
Contributor II

Re: User browsing report in Airwave

Yeah, I think that's right. Spent a few hours tweaking with the reports with no luck, ended up calling the support and they were not very helpful.

The good thing is that I have a Sonicwall firewall just for the Wi-Fi, and SGMS as well. I just had to integrate SSO to the Sonicwall (to relate the IPs with the users in the reports) and then I was able to create the report I wanted through SGMS. Could see what each user visited, the browse time they spent on each site, number os connections, etc.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: