Network Management

last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

VisualRF and client usage data

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  VisualRF and client usage data

Posted Jul 11, 2017 03:45 PM

Hello,

We recently started using VisualRF to track our wireless coverage and I'm wondering whether it's possible to add usage data to this. Specifically we're interested in a map that visualizes data similar to what is provided in the Device Summary report. Ideally an overlay that shows which APs have the most usage.

I'm thinking the solution will be to export the report data to Excel but I figured I'd ask in case anyone has some ideas on how else to visualize those numbers.

Thank you in advance!

AirWave 8.2.1.1

• 2.  RE: VisualRF and client usage data
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 12, 2017 05:03 AM

Hi ,

In visualrf we could see application usage of associated clients but not total usage of APs. We have client overlay and AP overlay, in clinet overlay we have option to see client APPRF and UCC data but for AP we see only channel , channel utilization and voice.2.5.PNG

Regards,

Pavan

If my post addresses your query give kudos:)

• 3.  RE: VisualRF and client usage data

Posted Jul 14, 2017 12:06 PM

Thank you for your reply and confirming this :)

@PAVAN wrote:

Hi ,

In visualrf we could see application usage of associated clients but not total usage of APs. We have client overlay and AP overlay, in clinet overlay we have option to see client APPRF and UCC data but for AP we see only channel , channel utilization and voice.2.5.PNG

Regards,

Pavan

If my post addresses your query give kudos:)