Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

i want to count all of my Ap105s, AP175s, etc in Airwave

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  i want to count all of my Ap105s, AP175s, etc in Airwave

Posted Nov 02, 2016 11:21 AM

Hello,

I have 120 properties all with their own controller.  We have an Airwave server at corporate.  I would like to know how to get a report that shows a total of how many AP105s, AP205s, AP175s, etc..   Thank you in advance!!

• 2.  RE: i want to count all of my Ap105s, AP175s, etc in Airwave

Posted Nov 08, 2016 11:08 AM

Well to start with you have to have all 120 controllers managed by Airwave and enough Airwave licenses to manage the 120 controllers and all the APs on the controllers.  Once you do this it is just a matter of setting up a report definition.  They have pre built ones for inventory already you can select from.  

Or you can go under "APs and devices" in the gui.  Select "List" and then filter based on top folder and expand to show all APs and Devices.  Once you have the list up you can export it to a .csv

• 3.  RE: i want to count all of my Ap105s, AP175s, etc in Airwave

Posted Nov 14, 2016 09:05 AM

Thanks,

I have all the information but I dont see the option to export it.  Thanks in advance!

• 4.  RE: i want to count all of my Ap105s, AP175s, etc in Airwave

Posted Nov 14, 2016 09:27 AM

export.jpg

• 5.  RE: i want to count all of my Ap105s, AP175s, etc in Airwave

Posted Nov 14, 2016 09:38 AM

Thanks,

I ran a report showing all APs.  I exported this report.  However, I saw al large list of "NEW" APs that look like they were never configured.  Under the 'NEW" tab, I coulndt find how to export this list of NEW.  Can anyone let me know if there is a way to export "NEW" tab under APs/Devices in Airwave?

• 6.  RE: i want to count all of my Ap105s, AP175s, etc in Airwave

Posted Nov 14, 2016 09:46 AM

You need to move the new APs to a folder first.  The export from the AP list I show in the screen capture.  If you want just the new APs then make a new folder called NEW AP and move them all to that folder so you can do the export.