Network Management

New Contributor

signal strenght in report

i'm currently working as an intern at a local school and they asked me to make a report on how many students are in a classroom at certain times using the ap in said room. now i was hoping to be able to include signal strenght in the report to use it to be able to determin who is connected to the ap from outside the classroom. is there any way to include it in a report or is this only available in the user page?

Re: signal strenght in report

Hi,

Device summary report provide list of clients connected to AP but it wont show the Avg singnal quality of AP.

We need to run clients session report which proivde singal quality/DBM of AP but data is based on session, it wont show per AP based.

Regards,
Pavan
If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
MVP

Do they have airwave? If yes, I think there is a biult in report that could help you.

Oscar,
“All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Aruba.”
“If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos"

New Contributor

i've been told that through the api you can get client id and the signal strenght in a single querry so i'm probably going to be using that and then parsing the info into a sql database thanks for the replies

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: