Network Management

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

system which are connected with aruba device i s communicating but not with outside.

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  system which are connected with aruba device i s communicating but not with outside.

Posted Apr 27, 2016 07:57 AM

system which are connected with aruba device i s communicating but not with outside. but our network team can access the aruba device from outside but cant ping to the computers.they can see these systems connected to aruba.but cant ping.

• 2.  RE: system which are connected with aruba device i s communicating but not with outside.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 27, 2016 07:59 AM
    Is this a controller or Instant environment? 
    Where is NAT being performed? 
    Where is firewall enforcement happening? 
    Is it all services or just certain ports? 

• 3.  RE: system which are connected with aruba device i s communicating but not with outside.

Posted Apr 27, 2016 08:24 AM

Actually I dont know about these things, our network team only handling this device throuth remote. Now also they can access the systems but they cant access the computers which are connected with ARUBA. From here I can access all the systems locally, but cant access systems in other locationn and  internet alo not working. 

• 4.  RE: system which are connected with aruba device i s communicating but not with outside.

Posted Apr 27, 2016 08:25 AM

Some mistake is there in above message,  "Now also they can access ARUBA, not systems", 

• 5.  RE: system which are connected with aruba device i s communicating but not with outside.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 27, 2016 08:26 AM
    Unfortunately we can't really assist without that information. Please work
    with your network team to provide the information or have them call Aruba
    technical support.

• 6.  RE: system which are connected with aruba device i s communicating but not with outside.

Posted Apr 27, 2016 08:36 AM

Ok, thank you..