Network Management

New Contributor

system which are connected with aruba device i s communicating but not with outside.

system which are connected with aruba device i s communicating but not with outside. but our network team can access the aruba device from outside but cant ping to the computers.they can see these systems connected to aruba.but cant ping.

Guru Elite

Re: system which are connected with aruba device i s communicating but not with outside.

Is this a controller or Instant environment? 
Where is NAT being performed? 
Where is firewall enforcement happening? 
Is it all services or just certain ports? 

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
New Contributor

Re: system which are connected with aruba device i s communicating but not with outside.

Actually I dont know about these things, our network team only handling this device throuth remote. Now also they can access the systems but they cant access the computers which are connected with ARUBA. From here I can access all the systems locally, but cant access systems in other locationn and  internet alo not working. 

New Contributor

Some mistake is there in above message,  "Now also they can access ARUBA, not systems", 

Guru Elite

Unfortunately we can't really assist without that information. Please work
with your network team to provide the information or have them call Aruba
technical support.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
New Contributor

Ok, thank you..

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: