Wanna work on the Airheads Community?!?!
Wanna work on the Airheads Community?!?!
2 weeks ago - last edited Wednesday
We are looking for an Online Community Specialist to join our team. DM me if interested.
**Unofficial disclaimer from me, this position will need a stong knowledge of the wireless industry. If you are an engineer / admin / specialist in GA (Atlanta / North GA) looking to work remote this could be for you.**
This role is an integral part of the community team and is responsible for supporting daily community oriented tasks to contribute to the growth and promotion of the community. Candidates will work closely with corporate marketing as well as product marketing and management teams.
- Aid community operations by managing, creating and editing: categories, groups, forums, TKBs, Events, badges, roles, and ranks.
- Support community metrics and reporting.
- Technical assistant to the community. Problem with emails, functionality not working, user account issues and more.
- Analytics reporting to point out key areas of importance that support community program goals.
- Schedule and collect community content for newsletters and other informative forms of communication to promote the community and its contents.
- Work with Marcom and Lithium developer for digital assets and technical community changes.
- Source 3rd party entities when needed to accomplish projects and goals.
- Logistics- provide logistic and packaging solutions to support community needs and promotions.
- Be a strong advocate for the Airheads Community and its members
- Associates degree
- Minimum of two years of enterprise experience
- Experience managing an online community.
- A strong understanding and knowledge of 802.x technologies.
- Familiarity with products/services/solution offering categories in the networking technology industry.
- Flexible schedule, ability to support APAC and EMEA when needed. Early and late meetings necessary.
- Working knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong oral communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, especially as a remote employee.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines.
- Ability to influence and drive consensus.
- Ability and willingness to accommodate ~15% travel
- Experience managing an online technical knowledge-sharing community in the wireless networking industry.
- Aruba technology experience.
- Aruba certifications.
- Networking certifications such as N+, ACMP, etc.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally. Will require a valid passport.
- Project management experience.
- Home Based / Remote in Georgia
How to apply:
1) Log onto http://h30631.www3.hpe.com/
2) Enter job number – 1024389
3) Click “Search Jobs at HPE”
4) Complete full application process
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at:
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
Airheads Community - The best place to Connect. Engage. and Learn.