Remote Networking

New Contributor

Upgrading VIA Client on Controller

Hi

I have some problems with uploading the VIA Client to the controller. THe thing is we have multiple users using both MacBooks and Windows 7 x64. I downloaded the .arb files and uploaded to controller, but when logging in to the site with the VIA client download on both the MAC and a 64 bit Windows computer it says that the only file available is Windows 32 bit version. Anyone has any idea?
Guru Elite

Re: Upgrading VIA Client on Controller

Downloading the 32 bit as well as the 64 bit should work. MAC OS X detection is not currently working. If the 64 bit is not working, please open a TAC case so that we can file a bug and fixed it.
Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
New Contributor

So, as it doesn´t discover that it is a Windows 7 64 Bit machine im sitting at, it only says Windows 7 32 bit, im starting a ticket with Aruba? Am i Right? :)
Guru Elite

Yes, please to make sure that your individual requirement is met.
Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Guru Elite

If you want to download the OSX client manually, you can link to it right here: https://controllerip/via/download?os=osx

If you want to download the 64-bit client manually, you can link to it here: https://controllerip/via/download?os=64

It would seem that the detection and the redirect are not working.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: