Remote Networking

New Contributor

Upgrading VIA Client on Controller

Hi

I have some problems with uploading the VIA Client to the controller. THe thing is we have multiple users using both MacBooks and Windows 7 x64. I downloaded the .arb files and uploaded to controller, but when logging in to the site with the VIA client download on both the MAC and a 64 bit Windows computer it says that the only file available is Windows 32 bit version. Anyone has any idea?
Guru Elite

Re: Upgrading VIA Client on Controller

Downloading the 32 bit as well as the 64 bit should work. MAC OS X detection is not currently working. If the 64 bit is not working, please open a TAC case so that we can file a bug and fixed it.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

So, as it doesn´t discover that it is a Windows 7 64 Bit machine im sitting at, it only says Windows 7 32 bit, im starting a ticket with Aruba? Am i Right? :)
Guru Elite

Yes, please to make sure that your individual requirement is met.

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Guru Elite

If you want to download the OSX client manually, you can link to it right here: https://controllerip/via/download?os=osx

If you want to download the 64-bit client manually, you can link to it here: https://controllerip/via/download?os=64

It would seem that the detection and the redirect are not working.

Colin Joseph

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: