Remote Networking

New Contributor

VIA setup - I need sample config

Hi

I am quite new to Aruba and I am trying to figure out how to configure access to company network from outside using the VIA agent.

I would much appreciate if anyone could post here full (sanitized) configuration of the controller with working VIA setup so I can learn from it :confused:

THANK YOU!

BR
Zoran
Guru Elite

Re: VIA setup - I need sample config

Please see the attached. On thing that is not mentioned in the attachment is that you have to create a dummy IPSEC Shared Secret in Configuration> Advanced Services> VPN.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Thank you for your prompt reply. I did the config but now I ran into another problem. It seems there is only 32-bit version of VIA agent on my controller (620).

I am running ArubaOS 6.0.0.1 but I don't know how to upload 64-bit version on it? Actually I don't have 64-bit version at all :( Where can I download this piece of software?

BR
Zoran
Guru Elite

You only need the 64-bit version if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows. If you need that version, download it from support.arubanetworks.com. Otherwise, use the 32-bit version hosted on the controller only for 32-bit Windows Hosts. The 64-bit version cannot be hosted on the controller yet, so please download it from the support site if you need it.

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Yes, that's right. I have W7 64-bit version.

I guess VIA agent is under "Download Software" section, but when I log in and try to get in, it says that I don't have enough priviledges to access that section???? I just need a client, and we have some partner relationship with Aruba. I don't understand why I don't have access to agent download???

Can you help me with this, please?

BR
Zoran
Guru Elite

Please email support@arubanetworks.com for access to that.

Meanwhile, please download the 64 bit client temporarily from here:

https://iris.arubanetworks.com Code: c9dc63c6309bf60a3de97f4926d00b45

Colin Joseph

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: