Security, WIDS/WIPS and Aruba ECS

Guru Elite

RADIUS with Server 2008

Hello - We have been using Captive Portal for all of our users since we installed our Aruba system. I have begun to create a secure network with WPA2-AES encryption. I would like to use a basic RADIUS AD username / password login for the network. I can't seem to get this up and running with Server 2008 and the NAP RADIUS role. I followed all the directions in the appendix of the user guides, but those are geared towards IAS services so there are quite a few differences. Is anyone else doing this successfully? The goal would be to not use client certificates.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
Guru Elite

Support

Hello - We have been using Captive Portal for all of our users since we installed our Aruba system. I have begun to create a secure network with WPA2-AES encryption. I would like to use a basic RADIUS AD username / password login for the network. I can't seem to get this up and running with Server 2008 and the NAP RADIUS role. I followed all the directions in the appendix of the user guides, but those are geared towards IAS services so there are quite a few differences. Is anyone else doing this successfully? The goal would be to not use client certificates.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Please contact support, and they can share some documents with you.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: