Security

Contributor I

802.1x on IAP and Clearpass

Hi,

Our customer wants to create 802.1x on Aruba IAP with an external radius "ClearPass". At the site we have one Domain controller for several companies and each company have an Organization Unit (OU) in the domain controller, example: OU="Company1" and OU="company2", what customer want is that he wants to create only 1 ESSID in the whole building, and in case the employee is in OU="Company1" he will be assigned an IP from VLAN 20  in case the employee is in OU="Company2" he will be assigned an IP from VLAN 30.

Please advise if this is doable?

I highly appreciate your support.

Contributor II

Re: 802.1x on IAP and Clearpass

Yes this is quite doable. Please refer to below post:

https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Security/active-directory-organisational-unit-with-clearpass/td-p/212441

JayBee
ACDX | CCIE (RnS/SP,DC) | ACCP | ACMP | ACMA | JNCIS | JNCIA
If the provided solution resolves your issue, please mark it as accepted solution to help others.
Contributor I

Hi Jaybee,
Thank you, so in that way I can configure different profiles and map them to different Active directory OUs?

Contributor II

Thats correct. You will configure a single enforcement policy out of these profiles and assing them to the ClearPass service.

JayBee
ACDX | CCIE (RnS/SP,DC) | ACCP | ACMP | ACMA | JNCIS | JNCIA
If the provided solution resolves your issue, please mark it as accepted solution to help others.
Contributor I

Thanks alot Jaybee
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: