Security

Contributor I

AMG-SKIN-PS

Hi Team,

The support for AMG-SKIN-PS aruba support allows for few SKINS and during that time?

Regards,

Guru Elite

Re: AMG-SKIN-PS

That product number is for Aruba Professional Services to design a skin for you. It is tied to your subscription ID and shows up under Updates.

Sent from Surface Pro

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Contributor I

So it's only available for one (01) SKING

Regards,

Aruba Employee

[ Edited ]

Here is a datasheet on skins with more info:

http://www.arubanetworks.com/pdf/products/DS_ClearPass_Guest_SkinService.pdf

One AMG-SKIN-PS purchase allows for the Aruba skins team to create 1 custom skin, primarily based off the customer's website template. That skin includes a mobile version and a largescreen version.

If the customer needs more than 1 skin, they can buy multiple quantities of AMG-SKIN-PS.

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

-Harry

Contributor I

Hi,

Are there any restrictions for using design SKING default?

Thanks,

Aruba Employee

For skin orders, we typically require a URL for the customer’s public website (so we can use their website template as the template for their skin--this ensures consistency of their look & feel). Please note that 99% of our customers take this option.

For examples, of this, please see our customer skins gallery:

http://www.arubanetworks.com/products/clearpass/guest/

Alternatively, we accept fully-packaged and coded templates (usually .zip file of X/HTML, CSS, JS, pre-cut graphics, and a complete template with logo/header/footer/nav/subnav/content area, etc.). Only 1% of our customers take advantage of this latter option since it requires significantly more time and resources on their end.

All of our skins include a largescreen skin, mobile skin, and custom email template. CPPM will automatically detect and display the skin based on device (e.g. large vs. mobile).

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: