Security

Occasional Contributor I

Age-group based web/content filter – Guests

Age-group based web/content filter – Guests

I have an interesting client requirement where we have to capture the guest’s age along with username/password in captive portal and serve the webcontent based on their age.

I have got both Cisco ISE and ClearPass guest servers. I have got Cisco WLCs in the setup.

I have got both Fortigate(webfilter) and Cisco ASA. How to implement this solution to serve content based on guest’s age?

Thanks,

Guru Elite

Re: Age-group based web/content filter – Guests

The first problem with that is nobody will tell you what their age is or they will lie.  If the system does not have everyone's age already in there, your enforcement is reliant on everyone telling the truth, so this might not be too practical.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Guru Elite

Re: Age-group based web/content filter – Guests

The short answer is yes, you can do it, by returning a different role that has a different set of Web (APPRF) ACLs.  You cannot act on input that is entered into a form, however...  If all the users already had their age range somewhere in AD that could trigger a role that has the correct filtering.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: