Security

KJ
New Contributor

Airplay mirroring

Hope folks can stand yet another Apple tv question. We just had our first Aruba controller installed (7210 running 6.3.1.5) and I've been able to get only iOS devices to mirror to an Apple-tv. I can't get macbooks or PC's running Airparrot to mirror properly. The macbooks/PC's see the Apple tv but can never connect. 

In order to get mirroring to work on the iOS devices I enabled 'allowall' from the airgroup services. Without 'allowall' only certain iOS apps could connect via airplay.

Any thoughts / directions on where to steer a newbie would be appreciated.

kj 

Aruba

Re: Airplay mirroring

https://afp.arubanetworks.com/afp/index.php/AirGroup

Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
KJ
New Contributor

I can't get to that URL -- it's asking for Aruba Partner credentials.

kj

Guru Elite

KJ,

You should type "show airgroup servers" on the commandline and see what services your devices are advertising.

You also should type "show airgroup users" to see if your airparrot devices are advertising what services they desire.

What version of ArubaOS is this?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor II

KJ,

Did you ever get AirParrot to work? I'm seeing the same problem in that I can see the appletv but connot connect to it. Can connect fine from an iPhone / iPad though.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: