Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Amigopod Reports

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Amigopod Reports

Posted May 30, 2013 07:33 PM

Today i was about to try the reports... and for some reason im not getting any data from the reports

For example i have been testing i think last month the amigopod, i was using it... and i even were registering users that was attending to a workshop i was doing of clearpass guest.. and well i gave them a demo so i actually should have some data at least from that day and the others days i was testing it myselft...

The thing is that i ran the report and i got no data?

Why is that?

I created a custom report that will tell me name, last name and email address of the user that registered... i put 1 year to be sure i was getting some data and for my surprise i got nothing... not a single data...

Why is that? shouldnt i see all the users that was registered ?

Also i try running the default reports... but extend them the 30 days to  90 days in the report and well got nothing...

I am doing something incorrectly?

Cheers

Carlos

• 2.  RE: Amigopod Reports

Posted May 30, 2013 07:36 PM

It just that i would like to show that you can take out data from users  logging in to the guest network and you would be able to get useful data for maybe marketing  team, or something like it...

• 3.  RE: Amigopod Reports

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 30, 2013 07:37 PM

This is just amigopod not CPPM/Guest?

What version?

• 4.  RE: Amigopod Reports

Posted May 30, 2013 07:41 PM

Hello arnold

yes just amigopod

version 3.9.7

Cheers

Carlos