Security

Contributor I

Apple TV configuration

I have two sites that are using Aplle TV's but are on Meru equiipment which I didn't setup.

How do you configure Aruba Controller / SSID settings to have an Apple TV connect to the wireless?

thx

Guru Elite

Re: Apple TV configuration

Well, you need to know the encryption type and of course the preshared key that was used.  Then you can use the WLAN/LAN Wizard to create the same wireless network as the Meru.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

The Meru AP Apple TV configuration is "Bridged" and WPA2-psk (I did not set it up) I tried configuring the Aruba the same way,, no luck. If I put the Aruba Apple SSID into Tunnel mode.. I can connect to the Apple SSID and can connect the Apple TV to the SSID but no connection between the iPad and Apple TV....

Any ideas??

thx,

Guru Elite

is the apple and ipad on the same layer2 network?

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

[ Edited ]

yep

although I did connect the iPad to a different  vlan but that made no difference

Guru Elite

Are you dropping broadcasts (broadcast-filter-all) on any of your Virtual APs?

Colin Joseph

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: